Friday, November 19, 2010

Heaven

My dearest love,
how can my words define
my heaven I call home that fits me like a glove,
in this email of mine,
that your eyes behold
instead of my face of youth that isn't old,
which you have yet in its Adonis gold.

For I live such opulence and splendor,
a mansion with lairs of a stunning visionary blender
the place of my family's proud legacy,
where our abodes are the radiant pride and glee
our community celebrates with praise on one knee.

How I long to have you join my heart
among this paradise, this haven of pure euphoric tart
It is the refuge for ours souls,
pristine, pure and shimmering with divine blessing's so bold.

Words can never truly do it justice,
but I know wherever our love endures nothing can deter us,
there too shall we find paradise
full of joy, peace and in passion's drink full of romance's ice.

So please my love, do not delay,
to come by winged chariot unto the Camelot I offer for your day.

Yours with devotion unto my Queen,
Buford Honest Lothario Jones the seer serene.

(Quiet sis! I'm trying to finish this email,
I swear ever since you got out of rehab I paid for with money we save for bail,
you've been such a pain. And I already told you,
I'm sure Ms. Gladys Blight will be understanding over our little fantasy stew
about our nights of playing Viking and Virgin after plenty of brew.
Now go and fetch grandma beer,
but don't drink it before getting up those steps which are so near.
while your at it, take cousin Elmo in his home above ours
the want ads I found in the dumpster between those broken down cars.
Might be nice if somebody in the family had a job before she arrives.
While I sure she'll overlook all the cockroaches regardless of their size,
but a gal with a tenth grade education is bound to expect us to have some class,
and while you at it, help Aunt Bertha paint that faded carpet we have instead of grass.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home