Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Nuthin, But Bliss

 

Oh my baby is so great and truly fine

even if she’s bigger than Frankenstein,

because treats me so very kind,

totally happy and utterly sublime.

 

We never have to worry door-to-door solicitors

since she’ll be sure to beat up any sale’s visitors,

it’s so easy when she treats them like her circus act,

the one where she rips off doors from an auto compact.

 

Oh I have learned how to actually adore and love

my sweet giant of a so very sensitive turtle dove,

or if I don’t she’ll crumple me up like an old glove,

which for her amounts to only one big shove.

 

Course pleasing her at times is not that easy

have to get creative and even a tad sleazy,

got to act so crazy and a bit extra silly or cheesy

otherwise she’ll sit on me and make me so queasy.

 

But for me there is just no other gal that will really do

besides just talking to them will end up making me blue,

plus if she finds out then their life will be totally through

for she’ll quickly make them something on which to chew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home