Sunday, February 28, 2010

I’m Fine

I’m fine and totally in control

have this card from my therapist

 

that proves I’m completely sane,

since I guessed enough times

until I saw what he said was there.

 

Now when those people at work look at my strange

from talking to the aliens in my coffee cup

all I do is flash this image

as my certified evidence I’m alright.

 

Why it even works on creditors

who come to my house

after I kiss it to show I love it so

then talk to the deity living in the ink

so I can tell them when the world will end,

amazingly they are so impressed they never come back.

 

It’s also great for parties

while I have one of my spells

think I’m a Walrus named Big Fishy,

before long they give me all the food I  want,

but naturally leave me alone afterwards,

apparently so impressed by my normalcy slip.

 

And should I ever get down

all I do is mosey over to my friend,

he lives in that padded room,

yet he’s got a card just like me too,

showed it to the judge during his trial

now he’s living the good life

at this vacation resort with free happy pills.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home