Friday, February 26, 2010

My glowing tears

 

My insides feel the heat, like the sun in the veins,

breath nearly panting, heart racing

every time her face touches my mind.

 

No day exists as life at all

without her image to dress my soul

feeling that cloth of silky desire

she lovingly wraps around me,

practically squeeze each moment in my thoughts

till I nearly explode from the radiation of joy

when I think of how my love for her

so utterly and completely makes me slave,

worshipping her constantly

dreaming of her day and night,

twitching from the shear intensity

when thinking about the heights of cupid's sky

she has taken my bleeding heart.

 

Mind swirls in torrid ache

waiting each day for her voice

to give me the very blood to keep living.

 

Angel's truly dwell among us and one put her wings

around me, holding so tightly

taking me to the deepest of passion's lairs

for heartbeats that leave one hopelessly trembling,

knowing a happiness beyond what lips could dare to dream.

 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home