Saturday, February 27, 2010

TRUST ME

I am the echo rising from all your secret shadows and chasms

bringing healing vibrations from underneath a golden raiment of oracle oratory.

My voice sings with the serenity of a seraphim's celestial trump

dripping a lucid glaze deep into your soul.

Light of the ages faithfully carried by ethereal hands

now shines so fiercely from my eyes.

 

But it is the words gushing from the well eternal

that I give you to drink

which carves its mystery and awe

into the mesmerized filet of your will.

 

Succumb, succumb!

My aura whispers each thought paralyzing incantations,

draping your essence like a death shroud

till the only life you can feel

burns from the lightning strokes of my guidance,

searing your brain with murals of images beyond this world,

when I conjure the novas of star ecstasy through my lips,

leading you passed any sense of what you believed is real.

 

My third eye's wand creates the awakening radiance in your heart,

animating your ever dream and desire

as hope's richest possibility.

 

Till you beg in agony of deliverance to know

whether I truly bring hell or heaven.

To which I utter my fateful, ominous assurance,

trust me.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home