Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Dreary Dates Definitely Deranged

I surfed the keyboard to the internet 

for a damsel who was a true doll,

one not ditzy and didn’t make me feel like a dork,

who would be my darling without any doubt,

that we could do some dream dirty dancing

never suffering love’s deprivation

or left feeling I got Cupid’s dart

hit my head and leave me a dunce.

 

At last my cyber dance did the right steps

found that web site beauty who made me drool by her words

as I felt that drive deep down

how it as a draw in such passion,

my heart became joy’s drum.

 

Was a love’s dove I though I had found

with a promise of a new dawn for my life.

But this daisy turned out to be a demon,

once she explained about that last divorce

from the multi-personality psycho preacher,

this being her sixth marriage,

it left me to dribble with worry.

 

Then my hopes of wedded bliss grew so dim

under the drizzle of her dementia

for she talked about her telepathic dorsal fin

on her head that she only could see,

being drunk on a dare by an alien,

which went by the name, Dark Cosmic Dog.

 

She claimed he gave her a silver drink

able to make her a genius and everyone else dumb.

Proved enough to end my fantasy,

so I returned to the safety of  world

with a smidgen of sanity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home