Friday, August 07, 2009

Gonna Be A Rock Star

 

Oh I’m gonna be a rock star

nothing can stop me,

my owner is a heart pounded,

loud blaring,

raging fanatic heavy metal fan

and she’s got it all figured out.

 

Yeah, going to call our group,

“Metallicatail,”

with me being Lars Ul-tail,

why she’s got me five other lizards

to join our band,

what music we will play.

 

Now I can sure bang those drums

with nice stiff tail,

may take some doing

for them to get those guitars singing,

but she got a big stock of insects

to inspire us to rock on.

 

Nice thing is with enough sound,

seeing how that music is so crazy

don’t imagine the audience

will even notice.

 

Can’t wait to try our first gig,

we’re going to shock the world

or sure am going to try,

if by chance they give us any hassles,

then we can always crawl up their pants legs

and treat them to a different kind of surprise!

 

Thought for the week:  "If you made stairs out of Oreos, would they become stereos?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home