Monday, June 29, 2009

The Dictionary

Now I wish the people who made this would think more before they printed it. They sure got some weird ways of making it.

Like they don’t give you any breaks if you don’t remember how to spell a word. How you suppose to look it up if you can’t spell it?

And if I could spell it why would I need to look it up anyway? See they don’t seem to think of that part.

But then sometimes I do like to know what a word means. And that is fine if they always gave me definitions that made sense.

I mean first of all they tell me how to pronounce it. Like I even asked. Yeah, that don’t really impress me.

Plus I can’t figure out all those marks anyway. So I just don’t even thing about it. So there to those dudes.

So I just try not to let it bother me. Yeah that is the best part. Which brought me to the part where I had a solution.

Basically see I figured it would be cool to get rid of the words I don’t like. So I tried to cut them out.

That was a cool idea, but way to messy. Yeah hard to keep tract on what words didn’t piss me off.

So that ended leading me to the idea I could like you know get different dictionaries. Each one for a different letter.

Then you know I could add notes and other stuff that would make it easier next time I had to look up a word. But that took up too much space.

Still working on how I deal with this. I like the idea of a dictionary that is simple. One that makes sense and I can use.

So I right now am like doing this one word at a time. Spelling it as I want and then how it should me.

Then like doing other junk to make it simple. Such as one definition. Yeah that really is easier.

And then less confusing to. So I take a word with more than one meaning and then sort of lump them together.

Makes sense to me, I don’t care about all them huh looks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home