Friday, June 26, 2009

The Good Stuff

Well this should be a good thing. But sometimes I’m not sure. I mean good is easy to understand.

And so is stuff. But when you mix them it can be so confusing since we don’t all agree what is good in terms of stuff.

So I am working on this deal to list good stuff. I want to you know help others. Make it easy to figure out.

Got to admit this is a challenge. Yeah getting really complicated at times. Sure not be easy.

Oh I know I can do it. Really just a matter of time. Well and then testing all the stuff first to report.

That is the hard part. I’ve been going around to ask people to let me test junk so I could make it all seem okay.

You would think they would say thank you. But no way, they get all bent out of shape and down right hostile.

Wish I didn’t have to rely upon my bat at times to get my message across. Yeah they don’t always listen to good.

But I am trying to be confident. Yeah really am trying to do this for a help to others. And going to keep trying.

I don’t know maybe I need some kind of a badge. Those always seem to impress others a a lot.

Hmmm, perhaps I can borrow one? That might be a good thing. Well hope so. I mean I just want to make this smart.

Then I can like get all that junk and tell you if it is all good. Yeah I think that would be a good deal.

Well guess I’ll drop by the police station and see if I can borrow one. Maybe they would lend me baton too.

Might feel more official to use that than a bat. Well maybe, can’t say for sure, but hope so.

Oh man that is a lot of stuff to do. And that is okay it will be worth it should I get it all worked out.

Just have to finish my rating scale. Got crummy and lame to fit, not sure what goes with cool yet.

Thought for the week: "Let it be said, let it be written, but don't let it be farted."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home