Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Room

It has no doors nor windows
yet I can visit there any day,
apart the sounds of thunder
and cries of chaos that come like rain.

No one knows its location
and the time never changes,
just closing my eyes
to escape between the seconds of reality.

Within its walls I am a knight fighting dragons,
an ageless voyager soaring through deep space,
the king in my own castle,
wizard who works miracles,
conjuring enchanted creatures at my command.

By a thought I am transported to a mountain chalet,
perhaps some meadow of golden grass and silver skies,
or long purple beaches with crimson oceans
that mermaids swim on the backs of cerulean dolphins.

Words float in the air as the sounds of harps,
I grab them as birds and place them on paper,
they take the shape of stories and travels
where life is magic and serenity hangs in the air.

Every time I sit in that space
it always changes as if having its own mind,
but each encounter is so soothing and peaceful
in this realm without tears,
can’t wait for the next experience,
which happens any time I concentrate,
blissfully wishing the world away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home