Sunday, June 14, 2009

Ah, Sweet Liberty

I am the wind,
a breeze in independence
blowing where I please,
not caring what others think,
just a living, throbbing leaf
dancing in freedom’s air,
me and my trusty Harley bull,
don’t let anyone say
that I am a follower,
for I’m a proud cowboy biker!

Yeah and I just ride where I want,
when I have time off
from being an accountant,
keep my lap top in my saddle bag,
underneath my hat I hide my cell phone,
and got a pocket protector for my pens
in my right boot.

Sure glad they make contacts
so don’t have to wear
my black horned rimmed glasses.
plus can’t say how thrilled I am
to find that costume store on the net,
this beard I bought looks so real.

Nothing like sweet liberty
on the road where a man can be a man,
just happy my wife hasn’t found out,
because so far got her fool,
claiming I went to the gym,
hard part was bribing that trainee to say I was there.
now all I got to worry about
is risk of running into her truck driving mother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home