Tuesday, May 19, 2009

If the first impression matters

If the first impression matters, can you have amnesia till I practice enough
so the first one you remember is the one I meant?

If the first impression matters, do you have an air brush for your mind?

If the first impressions matters, somebody forget to tell God.

If the first impression matters, then would we spent four years regretting election results?

If the first impression matters, I close my eyes until you are ready.

If the first impression matters, then love will always erase any mistakes.

If the first impression matters, then perfected lies last longer than flawed honesty.

If the first impression matters, where is the costume store for your heart?

If the first impression matters, can I do it by telephone or email?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home