Friday, May 13, 2011

Just Keeps Getting Better And Better

Oh dear god, this has got to stop,
first being stuck in that lab
running that stupid maze
and the whole time
having to worry
the scientist pet cat was going to
fancy me his dinner!

Got out of that one
snuck out through this hole,
only now I’m not sure
I’m all the better off.

The man had such a nice smile,
how was I to know,
he would stick me in this computer thing
to test reactions to hand soaps.

Bad enough all this testers have sweaty hands,
but getting stuck breathing these scents
sure ain’t making me day,
yeah, honeysuckle was okay
only why did the maniac
blend it with litter box and sauerkraut?

Just feeling so tired from holding my breath
since I got a whiff of his latest creation,
onion, road kill, manure and strawberry!

If I’m lucky I figure a way to escape
before he gets even more insane.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home