Monday, May 16, 2011

Bumper Souls

Oh my god Ethel,
I knew you said we were soul mates,
sharing the same destiny,
but didn’t know that meant
reincarnating like this
for doing it so much
in the back seat of cars.

Wouldn’t complain
if you hadn’t had so many passengers
other than me,
finding that out now
sure ain’t making me shout with jubilee.

Could have let me know,
seeing how you were psychic and all,
that cheating with that gal mechanic
would also bring this kind of karma..

What am I supposed to do now?
My stiff “tailpipe” won’t
begin to fill your trunk.
Don’t even have a right hand
to do some special cruising.

And will you stop looking
at that darn limo
with that enormous equipment.

Stop flirting with your horn,
because I don’t care what you say,
it ain’t a poetry kind of horny.

Now I know that I’m in trouble,
you got that stud as an owner,
bet he’ll please all your knobs,
while I got some dude dressed in pink,
sure hope he don’t plan on filling my tank
using something other than gas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home