Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Guess Who’s Coming To Dinner?

I’m tired of the darn parrot’s bragging
he’s been everywhere and done everything,
thought I would go nuts listening
to him boast about flying on a jet plane
since our own, Granny took him with her
when visiting her grandkids last summer.

But now I’m going to shut up him
thanks to my new buddy,
we’re flying up to a mountain top
where I can some branch with berries.
Oh yeah even though that parrot’s green
bet he’ll envy that surprise.

Only be for a little while
because I promised my pal
a special snack for making the trip
and it better be old Polly
instead of tail!

Suppose I will act shocked
not squawk my joy at all,
in order to keep the other pets
living in the house
from knowing I’m
that kind of bird of a feather!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home