Friday, February 11, 2011

A Little Mark

My heart will write it feelings for you
not by flowers that will fade,
words that may touch today,
but will not warm during the night
or caresses that hold you for a while,
yet not when you are alone.

A little mark I leave with my lips,
with it comes all the passion inside
to reach deep within you with all my desires
that you would know
how everlasting is my love
so ready to cherish you always,
adore you with each kiss
until it lasts and makes you glow,
no matter where I am.

Because you first embraced me
and made me feel so complete,
now all I am belongs to you,
its devotion flowing with each puckered touch.

I will leave it as my vow,
the very blood of my life
and the essence of who I am,
for without you I’m a mere ghost
whose spirit and being
will eternally be yours to possess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home