Tuesday, February 09, 2010

MELODY DRIPS

I go wild from the sweet scent and intoxicating stir I feel

that comes from tasting your precious juices

when my lips and tongue ravenously make love to your clitoris and vagina

sucking upon their luscious nectar

till your reservoir of desire breaks and drenches my face.

 

But it is when I hear those intense

groans of pleasure,

uttered so deeply and glorious from where your heart is a tigress --

primal animal passions of savagery grunted to my delight,

create a song that makes me so hard.

 

Between the flow of begging you ooze from inside

and the cadence of writhing tones,

the music of your arching gasps plays while my lips strums their passion strokes

upon your so incredibly silky love buttons,

my body and mind quickens in a crazed burning for its own satisfaction.

 

Waiting till that last crescendo of orgasmic screams touches my ears,

which my soaked and slippery mouth musicians so eagerily seek to orchestrate,

do I then prepare for the wetness symphony of climax ecstasy

with my penis baton gesturing its own serenade 

within you till it to brings,

melody drips.

 

 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home