Tuesday, October 20, 2009

No Regrets

Oh my baby is such a find and I love her so,

just wish I’d take the time to fine out her credit rating was OMG-666,

but I’m not letting those little details keep us from being happy.

 

So what is the sold my car, furniture and house

in order to pay for an abortion and drug rehab,

it was an alien’s baby so we al can make mistakes.

 

And what if she did come to my work

threaten my boss with a butcher knife

because he saw her picture on my desk

then claimed she was this psycho witch

who went berserk at a friend’s bachelor party

before cops took her to mental ward

for claiming to be the reincarnation for Joan of Arc,

we’re doing well in this cardboard box,

plus she’s such a pro at knowing what dumpsters have most edible garbage.

 

Yep, might have learned it at that credit report place,

only won’t matter since she claims an race of Bigfoot

will take over the world next month

after all she is a psychic and can see the future,

which is why she’s selling my kidney before it goes bad as she foreseen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home