Friday, October 16, 2009

Flowers From The Heart

She is the rose of my soul

who leaves her love’s petals in my dreams,

a scent of her bouquet

lingers always in my thoughts

because of the garden

that she has sewn in my heart.

 

Each day adding a new seed

from her lips, so caring and thoughtful,

when she plants kisses and words

that blossom so abundantly

as the flowers that give me life.

 

How her touch so gently tils in my soil

until it is rich in an incredible joy,

weeds from so much pain and sorrow

finally removed from within,

at last knowing in her caress

the beauty of our bounty

of becoming one bed in floral ecstasy.

 

For she is that exquisite array,

which in wraps around me as intimacy’s vines.

Oh with her I have found a spring

when winter was all I had known,

the endless enchanted season

where we entwine each night,

far from the thickets and thorn moments,

happily reaping all the bliss

brought to my suffering

because she spread compassion’s grass

over the desolation of my barren being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home