Saturday, October 17, 2009

My Heart’s Rhapsody

Our love shall undress this afternoon,

shut out the world,

weeds from so much pain and sorrow

finally removed from within.

 

Oh with her I have found a spring

when winter was all I had known

the endless enchanted season

far from the thickets and thorn moments.

 

Now her face, the one sent by God,

is the sun that warms my thoughts at dawn

that shimmering spell from starry reveries,

which gives my eve the stunning artistry

from the exquisite visions painted on rapture’s canvas.

 

For a fire so burns an inferno inside of me,

how it ignites what was cold and lifeless,

still walking with those twitches of disbelief

over the miracle that I have known

in the arms of this one I so adore.

 

The quiet stirs the whisper of wisps

who sing their ghosts into my soul,

for I want to dream

a feather’s flight for my heart.

 

Of beauty’s bliss before me comes

the edifice of euphoria in stately charms,

no tears shed to this sudden shift

from stress soaked days

under a cruel, leaden sky of melancholy’s steel.

 

Oh my aches with throbbing agony

each time we are apart,

I would walk over any danger

risk any threat

endure pain until my lungs burst

from the cries of suffering

for just one moment with her.

 

And when the sun fades into darkness

once warmth flees from my body

thoughts of her become

the fire in my night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home