Wednesday, September 23, 2009

You're dethpicable

Was no more Elmer blasting my bill

once I made sure he knew

it was rabbit season after all,

and might have worked

if on Bugs hadn’t been so dethpicable!

He hung up that duck season sign

we argued over it right along,

darn if he didn’t twist them words

got me saying duck

before I knew,

then once more that darn Elmer

done shot my beak into a tweak!

 

But I’m not given up,

I’ll get me a rabbit costume

then let old Bugs do something

once I declare it’s rabbit season.

 

So we battle them words again

dang if he ain’t dressed as a me,

think I got the best of him

when I say shoot the duck

only Elmer just still sees my beak

end up hitting it again.

 

"You're dethpicable,”

is all I’m left to say!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home