Monday, September 28, 2009

Cheddar Zombies

There was something sinister in cheese

if you ate it too late a night

well that’s what mom insisted

since it was made from milk

only has some strange additives

they got into you brain when you slept

that’s when the cheddar zombies visited.

 

Got so confusing since

the actually moment at night

when this danger started

never was quite clear.

 

It all had to do with cows

they spend all night in fields

something in the grass

did weird things to milk

then it got worse

once it became that glorious yellow substance.

 

One time we had Marconi and cheese

late at night,

my mom didn’t say much,

but I remember about that saying

spend have the night worrying

would I go crazy if I dreamed.

 

Fell asleep and then woke up next morning

without any scary images,

she said it must have been the pasta

that kept me from any nightmares.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home