Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Getting My Money’s Worth

I called the Super Deluxe Service Company
to come and repair my air conditioning,
they were so professional and efficiency
that they actually came out
before I even called.

And so affordable that they did the service
for less that it cost
so after they were done
instead of a bill,
what I got was a refund.

Why there is no company like this one,
which has never failed to provide
perfect and complete service
even when they never show up
since they got the job done
without actually having to do any work.

So come and enjoy this miracle
it will make you so darn happy,
in fact you will want to break your AC
to have a chance to admire their work
whether they do any or not.

I’m sure you will enjoy
the added benefit
of their money back guarantee,
but since you can’t read what is says,
all you can do is savor
those words you imagine are there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home