Monday, March 14, 2011

Respite

Driven by a zephyr wind blowing over my heart,
scents of evergreen remembered
lure me to the oasis fountain
between wisdom’s pines,
the scenic communion chapel
felt as cascading seconds in calm,
one subtle respite over my chaos
captured in a glimpse.

Nature draped as a stunning moment
of backpack encounter effulgence,
when the waters flowed through the soul
drown the darkness in their power to baptize,
utterly immersed in a oneness
between life and creation.

To reach the terrace within the mind
while my world creeps in stress bites,
conjured as flaming spiders
who crawl over the chest

Returned in an exhale to a vernal gypsy caress,
a palatial reservoir that teems
with paradisiacal phantoms,
where I touch that mirror in my mind
and feel its shadow blow over me
through the vibrant aura of golden quintessence,
that feathered flight of realization’s quixotic dreams,
as the cherub twin of my life
stirs in the thickets,
seldom appearing
except for a frail realty I paint with wishes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home