Monday, July 13, 2009

Who's There?

I got to tell you there are plenty of times I don’t want the answer to that one.  Like on a Saturday morning.

 

Nobody dares to knock on your door on Saturday morning that is sane.  They are all down right nuts.

 

And as for the phone the same thing.  Just once I would like it to be good news and not some crazy call.

se

Now the rest of the week it is different.  You get the people who you know like to sell you crap.

 

Any other day of the week it is something sane.  But on Saturdays it is only for junk you really don’t want.

 

Or crude that sounds good, but once you get it the stuff is totally worthless.  I sure hate that part.

 

Wish I had a solution for it.  But really don’t.  Like maybe a law would help.   That would be nice.

 

Just something that said you can’t be an idiot on the phone or knocking on doors on Saturdays.  I would like that.

 

Hmmm, I might have to rethink that part. I mean there are the times when some bud decides to come over. And well sometimes they are goofy.

 

So you know perhaps I would have to make this about not selling stuff.  Or better yet about not like selling dumb junk.

 

Good stuff would be great.  I would like that option.  Only I would like it to be stuff I really enjoy.

 

Oh you know perhaps some potato peeler that can sing would be a good deal. But I don’t peel potatoes.

 

So I sure don’t need a bargain on a bunch of them.  Nope I really am not interesting in hearing about it on Saturday.

 

So glad I was able to talk about that part. Yeah that is a big  deal.  Well it is to me.  And hope others feel that way too.

 

Now all we have to do is get others to help.  Yeah share the joy and a few bats might  help.

 

Well at least to start. Later maybe parking a car on them is better.

 

 






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home