Monday, July 20, 2009

Lazy Bones

You know this is so weird.  Really hard to understand.  I mean hard to imagine any skeleton doing much of anything.

 

So not sure I get this lazy business.  Maybe they are special kinds.  Not sure what would be a special skeleton.

 

But perhaps it is a medical deal.  Yeah those doctors are always doing weird junk. So hard to say.

 

Boy I hope they aren’t nuts to expect them to work very hard.  I mean those bones sure couldn’t hold much.

 

And honestly if I was somewhere that a darn skeleton was working it would freak me out.  Really.

 

So I think they better keep them some place that doesn’t cause to many problems.  And where they don’t do a whole lot.

 

I mean I deal with enough lazy regular people.  Yeah you don’t have to look hard to find them all over.

 

But then I guess you have to want to find them.  And trust me I’m not to inspired to look very hard.

 

Course I know that skeletons would like have lot of good excuses.  Yeah they are already loaded with problems.

 

So makes you wonder how come somebody would make it a big deal.  Really where is the sanity in that?

 

Guess nobody is worried about that part though. Really seem like they are all okay with those skeletons.

 

But as long as they don’t like try to turn me into one.  I mean really I’m happy the way I am.

 

Plus you know I go the whole beanie thing.  I’ve never seen any skeletons wearing those.  Really not at all.

 

Now what I will do here is maybe just accept that Halloween is a cool thing for skeletons. And so they can do whatever.

 

Even be lazy if it helps.  Only I can’t do that all the time myself.  I mean you get no treats that way.

 

But don’t imagine skeletons eat much.

 

 






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home