Friday, September 03, 2010

My Private Precious Paramour

I meet my love in guarded moments
never wishing to let anyone
see the intensity,
with which I am allowed to feast
on each arousing morsel
offered without restraint
unto my lips and fingers.

Delicately tracing the firm textures
of my companion's smooth, sultry flesh,
until my tongue has bathed it
through a pure wash of my passion.

Then when my fire has burned
out of control for more,
do I engulf my senses
in the intoxicating succulence
availed in the juices
so willingly devoured.

Probing deeply into the inviting places
where my desires are ravage
by gluttony's unbridled ecstasy
until my face is drenched contently
in all the overflow in savage surrender.

Letting the taste of lust's victory
drip in agonizing joy
down my throat
before my stomach feels the flavor's bounty.

Happy to have hidden our affair
from prying eyes,
for never shall I share
the intimacy with my sweet apple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home