Thursday, September 23, 2010

Could Have Been Worse

Just one of those days
is what I kept telling myself,
innocently going over to the mall,
going to shop for a new pair of tennis shoes,
no plots or plans,
merely hoping to get a bargain.

Was waking down the corridor
when this man suddenly
shoved a cigar in my mouth
said his wife had given birth to a boy
and as he lit it I felt an obligation
to puff for the sake of his celebration.

Felt so strange from that stogie
my head got dizzy,
yet full of euphoria,
before he moseyed off to share his thrills
with more people.

For some reason the world seemed different
as I got so aroused by the site of any woman,
by the time I made it to the food court
all I could think was passion!

Saw this large gal dressed in a very short skirt,
my mind felt shockwave of lust,
staggered her way and blurted out my hearts
oh I sung that affection song so loud
thought it was so poetic,
might have worked if she hadn’t scream
then called security.

While I sat in their office
slowly the fog cleared,
turned out that cigar was laced with marijuana
since they had several others detained
after catching the man giving them out,
too bad he was a drug dealer by trade,
was not something to find out this way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home