Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Merely Imaginary

Clouds enshroud my dreams
when I reach with astral arms beyond the gates of tomorrow
seeking to touch in intense, euphoric seconds
all the starburst murals coming in the middle of the night
taking me on a golden celestial carousel
so arousing my soul
passing through a mesmerizing cosmic prism
speaking to me in their strange alien tones
vibrating deeply into the recesses of my conscious.

Even though pillows of doubts
attempt to smother
all the mystical serenades,
I can still hear the serenade by a starry choir
singing a symphony flaring in rainbow lights
which I drink in waves of awe.

Hastily, I scribble the messages
carved by their quaking quill of speaking
telling the universe's secrets,
lift the veil to the vast unknown.

By morning I rise to greet a simpler realm,
wondering
after my flight into the dazzling darkness,
if all I truly see each day
is something
merely imaginary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home