Saturday, April 03, 2010

Painful Pink Cheers

I thought the brew of pink champagne
would make me feel in the pink with a high kick joy,
never before had I felt my skin's pink tones become such a pink disaster in flush,
as when I saw those pink elephants appear
taking bows with their pink behinds facing me.

Then they took pink paddles in a dark, dirty pink shades,
spanking each other till their pink bottoms
were even a brighter hue of pink.

A cocktail waitress dressed in pink
with several pink bows in her hair,
was chewing pink bubblegum and wearing a pink carnation,
when she came to give me another glass of my pink nectar.

The world reduced in my pink intoxication to hazy dementia,
which refused to sent the pink pachyderms packing,
till I passed with my eyes still blurred
from all the pink hues coloring my sanity.

Reviving long enough to be put into a cab with pink rims,
where the lady driver wore pink lipstick,
mercifully handing me a bottle of pink Pepto Bismal from seeing my queasiness
that I drank till the pink remedy returned the pink to my face.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Carol said...

Just a note to say it matters to me that you are ok!
Carol

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home