Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Falling Into Mellow

I fell into mellow
it was mixed with ivory and ebony blurs
they screamed their rules as boundaries
from the ancient mouths I thought
were gone deaf ages ago.

Love loom in a mistress’s eyes
conjured out of dance hall
where I chase my dreams,
if only those feelings were a dance for two,
but those shadows have incarnate motives
they are the thieves of happiness
stalking in the same steps
because I can’t hide from them,
so I waltz through their sounds
trying to find sanity
though it really doesn’t exist.

Speechless and spellbound in surreal strolls
this light only yields some brain tomatoes
that are squeezed by the heart
and everyone I fear is watching
the mellow is drained by their gaze,
tomorrow I let the dawn
rain a new illusion
before I hide in the fantasy
waiting for a happy ending
dwelling on the lips of those
who are doctors in their heads
and have prescriptions for my dementia
only they are the cause.

Another journey taken without being expected
another dream that got strained and weird,
just clinging to the life force that left is memory
while it being drained of any hope it will ever end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home