Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I Am Your Dream

I am your dream
the vision of your nights,
my skillful prowess with the mind
shall bless you with my mentor’s sunshine,
for I will make you see all your deepest truths,
even if it is from the office where you voted me
as your guardian of liberty.

Now never mind those rumors
from your neighbor lady,
because I can account for every tax dollar
that I have used for your welfare,
not for dancing in her underwear
as she might claim from the night
when I visited to comfort her,
her mother and sister too.

So you can trust me
now and forever
just like a child would hold a parent’s hand,
since I am father myself,
at least twice that I will admit,
my secretary doesn’t count
since she suffers from delusions
after that misunderstanding about our relationship.

So sleep in peace and joy always
your future will be so blessed
everyone can learn to live more simply and be happy
once I’ve adjusted the tax rate to twice what it Is now
then you will have graduate from my school
blissfully content in you new simplicity
some misguided souls call poverty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home