Sunday, May 23, 2010

Endless Hunger

Sunrise ignites the memories
of the times we had together,
when my hands would eagerly caress
that smooth slender skin
utterly left spellbound
by the way those touches
would push all the right buttons
and suddenly we would be swept away
unto such amazing heights
to so many stunning seconds
totally enraptured by the ways
each experience brought waves of incredible ecstasy,
such powerful and intense moments
that left me utterly speechless
from how this time together
had the volatile volcanic feel,
which left its vivid memory
so indelibly etched on my brain.

But then I was forced to move
and we had to separate
amid a tearful final parting,
how each day I still burn with a hunger
to taste that encounter again.

Alas, fate has been merciless,
it left me no way to reclaim
what I have lost
for my current cable company
has no remote controls
able to rival what you did for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home